More Ancestral Quest Program Details and Links
“This incredible program is
amazingly simple to learn
and easy to use. You'll love it!”
Ancestral Quest Program Description
Ancestral Quest is an exciting Windows program that makes it possible for anyone to do genealogy! It is easy-to-learn, fun to use and packed with powerful features.
- Create your Family Tree!
- Take Ancestral Quest with you on your flash or other removable drive using AQ2Go!
- Document your Sources with CitePro™ Technology
- Create enjoyable Multimedia Scrapbooks
- Research your family on the Internet
- Share your family on the Web
- Create a variety of elegant, functional Charts and Reports
- Publish a Family Book complete with Table of Contents and Index
- Search, Filter and Focus your data using FilterPro™ Technology
- Record unlimited events for each individual and marriage
- Collaborate with others using AQ's exclusive NetFam™ capability
- Compare and Merge Databases
- Organize your research with the Research Manager and Log
- Examine Relationships
- Translate the AQ program screens and report headings into any language
- Ancestral Quest comes with the work “Line Upon Line - A Beginner's Guide to Genealogy” by Margery Bell to get you up and running with your genealogy immediately.
For LDS Users:
- Synchronize both AQ and PAF databases with FamilySearch Family Tree.
- True Database compatibility with PAF 5
- Ancestral Quest is a FamilySearch certified PAF Add-in
- Pre-Qualify names for submissions to the temple
- Update Ordinance information from FamilySearch Family Tree