Submitted Family Trees
The following links are to sites of individuals who have put
some of their genealogy on the Web. Feel free to follow these links to see if
you can find any connections in your search for your heritage!
From time to time, some of these sites may become
disconnected. If you notice a site is down, please e-mail
us so we can remove the link. If you'd like to add your site to this list,
please also send us an e-mail.
- Anderson Family page - Researching: Anderson/Andersen, Beaulieu, Beckett, Rondeau/Rondo, McPherson, McLeod
- first documented pre-RevWar in NJ, briefly in Seneca, NY to OH and IL
- Bollenbacher, Gustav A. - Master list of Bollenbachers (other spellings) from around the world. Surnames also listed: Mersy, Wolf, Schwarz, Ginkle, Christmann, and many more from the region around the villages of Aschbach & Hinzweiler in the Rheinland-Pfalz region of Germany.
- Debra (Cohn-Pritz) Brittle page - featuring Snoddy, Chamberlain, Duenez, Brittle, and Pritz lines
- Chapman, Don
- Don Chapman's Home Page: Atlantic Canada Connections
Sr., Thomas - The Thomas and Gwen Chapo Family Home Page
Jeff - Ancestors of Ashlee Victoria Christlieb
- Cornwell-Howe families -
Outlines history of Family as related to Membership in the Society Middletown First Settlers Descendants 1650-1700
- Cotton, Gordon
- Ancestors of Gordon K. Cotton - This is my father's side from Cornwall.
- Cotton, Gordon
- Ancestors of Gordon K. Cotton - This is my mother's side; she is from Wales.
- are from Princess Anne, VA (1790's) to Estill, KY to IN and IL
Tim - Ancestors of Timothy Mark Farr
- Galletto - The Galletto Family & More
- Hartman, Don & Jeanine - FamilyHart Database: Hartman, Shirk, Hershey, Kauffman, Hollinger, et al (over 467,000 linked names)
- Helton, John Conelas - Descendants of John Conelas Helton
- Hines, James - Descendants of James Hines
- Jensen, Javan - A Family History with over 112,000 names
- Knight - Descendants of Richard and Sarah Rogers Knight
Elton and Bonnie - Family pages, and links to other genealogy sites such as US GenWeb and Sons of the American Revolution
- Leuck family - Ancestors of Norville John Leuck, Sr. Includes
surnames Leuck (also spelled Leuk and Leick), Muth, Koelper (or
Kölper), Fuhs, Hein, Wilbois, Soeher, Johannes, Grun, Cantener, Olier &
Lohrey. In the US from Iowa, Nebraska and Oregon. In Germany mostly
from the Alcace-Lorane region of Saarland.
- Ludlow - numerous families in England, USA, and Australia: especially the descendants of Thomas LUDLOW, British Soldier, 1751-1799
Gunilla - My Swedish Family Tree
- Maximilian Genealogy
Coleen - Surnames: Mielke, Roggenbuck, Klint, Gustafson,
Furniss, Walker, Opp, Eberle, Wiseman
- in 1682 with Penn to PA. John's descendants to NC, and Moses descendants to VA (WV) and both to IN and IL.
- Noddin - Descendants of Michael Noddin
Selvan - Poothamby Family Tree
- Reinders, Hendrik (1888-1957) - The Reinders Family History & Genealogy Site: Main Family Names are Reinders, Zanting, Murray and Browne; prepared by John Reinders
- Rush, Capt. John "Old Trooper"
- The Rushes of Pennsylvania
- Scheibe, D. Scott - Ancestors of D.S. Scheibe: Locations range from Colorado, and many states east, to England and Germany.
- (many spellings) are probably Palatine via PA. Documented from Pilgrim Lutheran Church of NC (1790's)to IN and IL today.
- Descendants of Conrad and Mary Silbaugh (prepared by Luther Olson)
- Smith, Stephen and Linda
- Ancestors include Smith, Dunlap, Craford and Burton; Foglesong, Trueblood, James and Stagner; Johansen (Bjerkli)
Kerr, Hardy, and Weatherbee; ...
J.C. - Stietenroth Family and Relatives: Descendants of
Nicolas Stiedenrode (Prussia, 1698) and Charles and Hannah Stietenroth
(Natchez, MS 1839)
- Svendsen, Lillian - Ancestral Lines
- Ward, John Cameron, Family Tree
- in Spalding, Lincolnshire, ENG at turn of 19th Century, directly to Morgan Co, IL
- Woodward, Capt. Henry - Descendants of Capt. Henry
Jack - The Worgan Family, including information on the Hilton line.
To add your site please click
here and include the website address for your page. Note that
not all submissions will be accepted for inclusion on this page.