- Program Description
- Feature List
- Documenting Sources
List of Features
Document Your Sources Using CitePro™ Technology
The Define Source Screen
Breakthrough technologies allow you to cite sources in ways never before possible.
- Create source records.
- Attach them to the whole event, or just to a date or a place
- View all sources for an individual or marriage on a special summary screen
Organize Your Sources
- Categorize sources by type
- View a list of all sources, or just those matching a type such as Census or Birth Certificates
- Sort this list by the Title, Author, Short Title or Abbreviate Author
- Select from a special list of just those sources cited on records of immediate family
- View all citations for a source.
Attach a single citation to multiple events and multiple records. View all events for a citation.
While editing a source, or viewing the list of sources, view a list of all places where the source has been cited.
Print Sources as Footnotes
On printouts, a single source citation will print only once, and show the same footnote number, regardless of how many events were found in that source.
Individual Documentation access to Sources
You can also view and edit Sources from the Documentation window for each individual. For details on that ability, visit the Individual Documentation Center page of this site.